Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Friday, May 18, 2012

Welcome to the "Summertime" Getting Cricky Blog Hop!!

We're so happy you could join us for this month's Getting Cricky Design Team Blog Hop!!  We'd like to invite you to visit each of our DT Sisters' Blogs (it's just half the crew this month -- you'll see the other half next month!!) and our very special Guest Designer, Melissa from Needful Things!! 

Throughout the hop we'll be showing what we love about....  SUMMERTIME!!  From parties and celebrations to campfires and s'mores,  we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!  Sooooo, let's get hopping...

If you've hopped along from Miranda then you are in the right place!! If you are just joining me from your dashboard, or reading this via email, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start at the beginning withKristal's blog (you'll want to catch up on all the FUN!!)...

Each of Kristal's stamp sets benefit charity. At least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. Kristal is donating to the following charities: Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter for Homeless Children, Intrepid & Fallen Heroes, E. Glaser Pediatric AIDS  Foundation, Doorways Shelter for Women & Children (Domestic Violence), Wayside House for Women, Camp Good Days & Special Times, Adopt a Classroom, and Autism Research Institute. Kristal will donate $1 for every stamp set sold, retail or wholesale to the charity noted; and over time believes this will add up to some wonderful miracles for these special people. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!

K Andrew's stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA, which is very important to Kristal. This ensures all product materials are safe and that jobs are being provided and maintained here in America.  You can learn even more about Kristal's stamps (and pick some up for yourself) by visiting her online store: K Andrew Designs:

Kristal's stamp sets are perfect for cards, layouts, and so much more...

For my project, I'm featuring Amazing You, Owly Hoo, Splastastic 
Summer, Sympathy  Sayings, and Scripture Saying.

For more details or to make this set YOURS, please click on the preview!!








I found this idea on the ever so famous, Pinterest HERE.  These are all A2 cards that were created for Mother's Day gifts.  I altered the designs so that the no two would be the same.  I embossed the front of each of the cards.  I really liked coloring the butterflies with my Copic markers.  I then added Stickles to make my butterflies pop.  They I paired the cards with the perfect sayings from

We'd also like to share TWO BRAND NEW Stamp Art Sets that are now available for Pre-Order with an expected ship date of May 25th!! If you want to be one of the FIRST to own these SUPER-CUTE sets, you'll definitely want to order TODAY (clicking on the previews will take you directly to the order page!!)...
Guy Talk

K Andrew Designs

Southern Sayings

K Andrew Designs



Now you can hop on over to your next stop: Jessie......



Getting Cricky Blog Hop


signature

41 comments:

Lisa said...

These are gorgeous, Christel!! Love the embossing and the pretty butterflies :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Getting Cricky DT - Sister

Unknown said...

These are so sweet Christel! I love the embossing of the cards. Just gorgeous!

Heather
GC DT sister

Amanda said...

What a great set of cards! They are beautiful! I too love pinterest :)


Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Aim said...

OH, Christel, these are GORGEOUS!! So bright and cheerful -- I just LOVE those butterflies!! You did a fabulous job on these!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!

Hugs from your Getting Cricky DT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

CathyinMN said...

Very nice cards! What a wonderful gift! TFS!

She's a Color Queen said...

Beautiful butterfly card set! I love how each is different and such a great mix of colors!

Sugarlips said...

Christel,
These are beautiful. You did a great job coloring them. I love the colors.

Jenscrapstoo said...

Just love the Butterflies you used Christel!! Lovely cards :)
Cheers Jennie DT sister
Jenscrapstoo

Dawn said...

Your cards are amazing, and you are excellent at coloring with your copics, I'm really impressed. I also enjoyed browsing you blog and looking at your other creation, so I am a new follower. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Dawn

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful cards!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

these are so cute. i love the simplicity of them. Very adorable.

Patti B said...

These are fantistic. Love the embossing and the perfect match of butterflies and paper colors.

pattispaperfun.blogspot.com
lebpab21408atyahoodotcom

ScrappyKsue said...

These are great. I love the embossing. Clean, simple and beautiful. ~Karen Sue

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are all so great. I love all the butterflies you've used. TFS.

Heather Lynn said...

Wow! Love the butterflies and embossing on your cards, Christel! They all turned out beautiful!! Have a great weekend and thanks for the inspiration!

HL

http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/

Miranda said...

Christel, these are gorgeous! I love the butterflies! Great job on the coloring my friend!
Miranda
Getting Cricky DT Sister
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Sheri said...

Absolutely gorgeous summer-y cards! lovely colors.

Sheri

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

Janice W. said...

Beautiful cards! I love the way you colored the butterflies!

Lynda said...

Beautiful cards Christel! Love all of the different variations of the butterflies and colors! Great work!

Hugs,

RhoLynda
blossomingbutterflycreations.blogspot.com

Anita Braddock said...

Wow How Beautiful is your Cards love the Embossing and the Butterflies are Awesome. My favorite is Butterflies. thanks for sharing you Beautiful Cards.
www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

Very pretty cards! Love all the embossing and the beautiful butterflies!!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria
Getting Cricky DT Member

Cheri said...

This is such a beautiful set Christel. I love their beautiful simplicity.

Cheri
www.djssundrries.blogspot.com

Diana Lynn Martin said...

I love these Christel! What a fabulous gift idea & I love how you made each one a little different. Perfecto!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs
Getting Cricky DT Sister

marg0006 said...

Very pretty and great idea for multiples.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

wonderful set of cards! and great colors too

~luanne
sisterscraftcafe at gmail dot com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

These are so pretty!! I love the butterflies and the embossing!!
Kristan

Unknown said...

I love butterflies and your cards are great with purty colors!

puffinliz at yahoo dot com

Janis Lewis said...

Okay, these are BEAUTIFUL! I love the white embossed backgrounds with the strip of color! :) Janis craftyjanis@live.com

Anonymous said...

Love your cards. Your butterflies are colored beautifully and look like they're about to fly off the page. All of the different stamps work so well with your design too.

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Lovely cards! I love clean and simply cards. You did an amazing job on coloring your butterflies.

Tami Scrappin Rabbit Designs
tamiallore at hotmail dot com

Indy's Designs said...

What wonderful cards! I love giving sets of cards for gifts!

Migdalia said...

Oh!My!GORGEOUS!GORGEOUS!GORGEOUS!
TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Janis Lewis said...

Remember how I said in my comment earlier how much I loved this layout? I made about 8 cards today inspired by your creations in this post. I'm posting them on my blog on Monday, May 28th and linking to you at this post for the inspiration. If you want to see the cards before then, shoot me an email. They will post to my blog
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com
:) Janis craftyjanis@live.com

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow you were really busy. I love that you add a some pearls to your butterflies and the colors reminds me of the summer hot sun. TFS AJ~

Nanette said...

Gorgeous cards! I love how the colors pop!

nanettemt at yahoo dot com

S.Bayles said...

Great cards and butterflies are my favorite......I have followed Kristal for sometime and have her stamps.
Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

simplybren said...

i really love these cards. The butterflies are so bright and cheerful. I really like that these are so gorgeous but do not take forever!!! Thank you for sharing a really great project.
Brenda

Creative Diva said...

What beautiful cards. I love the butterflies.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
Getting Cricky DT Sister

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

What Lovely Cards.. I love the butterflies and the sentiments are perfect. TFS

Nina said...

Pretty cards. I love butterflies.

rlovew said...

Beautiful card- love the butterflies and the saying you choose.

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity